Computer Systems Security Specialist 4
Location: Centennial, CO
Pay Rate: DOE
Duration: 1 year contract
**MUST have an ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE**
**MUST be a U.S. CITIZEN**
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst and Liaison is an integral part of the Company Information Security Team. The primary function of the role will be to identify, process, and analyze cyber threats; establishing the extent of the threat, potential impact to the environment, and work with the team to manage the risk.
• Triage, process, and analyze cyber threats originating from Intel feeds and analytical systems.
• Perform detailed analysis of threats, combining sound analytical skills with advanced knowledge of IT and network threats.
• Analyze cyber threat data and correlate with understanding of existing environments.
• Perform post mortem analysis on logs, traffic flows, and other activities to identify malicious activity.
• Reviewing weekly, monthly, and on demand threat intelligence reports.
• Liaise with service providers, ISACs, ISAOs, and enforcement organizations to ensure a continual flow of updated threat data.
• Articulate security issues, analysis, and remediation techniques to peers, leadership, and across business lines.
• Respond to technical security questions and concerns from the business.
• Gather, maintain, and analyze cyber-security data and other key performance indicators for regular executive review.
• Maintain a strong awareness and understanding of the current threat landscape.
• Conduct research on emerging security threats and potential impact.
• Conduct research on and communicate emerging security tools to meet organizational needs.
• Develop and manage security status metrics reports to Leadership.
• Coordinate and conduct special projects as directed by the Company CISO.
• Provide Information Security Incident Response & Assessment Management.
• Perform Information Security Forensics.
• Perform Cyber Investigations.
• Oversee Penetration Testing Service coordination.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or equivalent.
• 10 years IT experience
• 5 years professional experience working in Information Security in a computer/network/security analyst role monitoring systems.
• Hold and maintain an ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE w/ SCI eligibility.
• Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
• Experience with SIEM systems, preferably SPLUNK.
• Hold a proficient understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to effectively communicate technical security requirements across multiple lines of business operations.
• Knowledge of Incident Management Process.
• Hands-on experience with Network IDS/IP system.
• Proven ability to find, evaluate and succinctly summarize and analyze information.
• Experience using common vulnerability detection and discovery tools.
• Experience working in or with an outsourced service organization.
• Experience working in Aerospace and/or DoD environments.
• Active interest in cyber security, incident detection, network and systems security.
• Familiarity with cyber-crime and cyber-attacks, responsible groups, motivations and techniques.
• Demonstrated hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data (e.g. Netflow, FPC), and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations.
• Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security domain.
• Familiarity or experience in Intelligence Driven Defense and/or Cyber Kill Chain™ methodology.
• Experience with Information Security frameworks (i.e. ISO/IEC 27001, NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-37), and service delivery frameworks (e.g. ITIL)
• Experience with Antivirus/Malware Console management
• Experience with Windows and Linux/UNIX systems.
• CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
• CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
• ISSAP – Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
• GCIH – Certified Incident Handler (GIAC)
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230