Pay Rate: $75-85/hour
Location: St. Louis
Duration: 3-6 months
NO Clearance required
Lead the contracts administration team and prioritize workflow to support customer and internal business objectives. Review RFP/RFQs, support proposal activities and participate as required in negotiations. Oversee the administration of contracts of sale and other terms of business. Lead the team on high dollar value proposals, negotiations and other complex contractual issues.
1. PRE-CONTRACT ANALYSIS
• Evaluation and assessment of risk for proposed new/sustaining business
• Ensure new business meets company business objectives
• Prepare business cases evaluating investment, profitability, and returns of new proposals; present and defend business cases to management.
• Prepare commercial/technical volumes and proposals for submittal to customers, including TINA compliant proposal packages when required.
• Serve as liaison between client and clients customers for pricing and contractual matters.
2. CONTRACT NEGOTIATION
• Negotiation of sales contracts including pricing and other terms of business with customers
• Preparations of non-disclosure and other company agreements where appropriate
• Ensuring limit of liability coverage with customers where appropriate
• Negotiation and coordination of all issues with the customers pertaining to contractual matters.
3. CONTRACT MANAGEMENT & REVIEW
• Review assigned customer Contracts and Purchase Orders and issue internal client Work Authorization for distribution throughout the company.
• Contract Administration, including coordination of changes with the customers, assertion development/negotiation, assistance in cash collection, contract closeout, and other administrative matters.
• Learn and fully understand customer contract requirements, communication methods (including portals), metrics, and be able to assure client business processes effectively support and align as needed to execute successfully on customer requirements.
• Interact with customers and internal company disciplines as needed ensuring contract compliance.
4. OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage progress payment schedules and provide financial forecasts to management as required.
• Ensure compliance of sub-contractor proposed cost or pricing data, within the requirements in FAR Part 15 as applicable.
• Conduct fact finding of supplier proposal data (including at sub-contractor locations as needed), to assure supported basis of estimates and documentation.
• Support the Program Office to assure all items that affect communication, cost, schedule, etc. are properly managed from a contractual perspective in a timely manner.
• Support customer and third party audits, and audit requirements, fully.
• Other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree required (Contract Law, Business Administration, or related field). MBA in business or related discipline is preferred.
Experience and Qualifications
• Must have a minimum of 10 years Government Contracts experience
• Must have experience with high level bids and proposals
• A minimum of seven years of experience in a business and/or manufacturing environment preferably in the commercial and/or military aerospace market is required. Significant or extra-ordinary experience or education may be considered in lieu of ten years of experience.
• Working knowledge of FAR/DFAR requirements, including most aspects of the preparation and support of TINA compliant proposal packages is required.
• Understanding of basic business financials, including rate structures, cash flow analysis, and basic financial calculations is required.
• Comfort and familiarity with engineered products in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Good analytical/judgment skills and a good financial acumen are required.
• Effective interpersonal skills, written communication skills, and negotiation experience is required.
• Experience with EVMS is highly preferred.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications and able to learn other IT systems.
• Minimum 10 years of United States Government Contracts experience
• Customer Focused
• Extensive experience with high level bids & proposals
• Relationship builder & problem solver
• Extensive negotiation skills
• Compliance experience
• Temporary position up to 3 months
• Overtime available
• Reports to Vice President, Commercial
• $75 - $85 per hour, negotiable for a perfect fit
• Work Location - St. Louis
St. Louis, MO
STRUCTURES COMPANY LLC
P O BOX 2278
SEAL BEACH, CA 90740