STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Aerospace BOM Specialists for open positions in Everett, Washington.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
Develop and maintain Bill of Materials (BOM) of released engineering drawings for details, assemblies, and installations in order to support the aircraft reconfiguration. Duties will include management of tasks independently with assignments provided by Engineering Procurement Supervisor or Engineering Management.
• Creates Item Masters & maintains base data
• Creates, maintains and revises base Bill of Material (BOM’s)
• Revises “Scheduled” production BOM(s) & routes as required
• Creates and maintains Top-down-BOM structures
• Process Flam EAMR(s) for Flammability Testing
• Create and maintains Service Bulletin BOM(s)
• Audits and analyzes base BOM(s) and cards as required for accuracy
• Coordinates activities with Production Control, Program Management, Design Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing Engineering, Stores/Shipping
• Coordinate part number roll decisions with Engineering
• Processes / incorporates engineering changes and demand changes to base cards
• Coordinates changes by communicating revisions to Purchasing, Stores and Prod Ctrl groups
• Coordinates with Program Manager to meet production order demand release requirements as required
• Researches and analyzes part history
• Communicates and coordinates engineering stop work notices
• Creates and maintains Standard Work Instructions for BOM creation and maintenance
• DBT participation on assigned projects
• Primary Focal for Manufacturing Planning / BOM group on assigned projects
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High school degree or equivalency required
• A minimum of 3 years’ support experience required based on the duties listed
• Advanced knowledge of Bills of Materials and Planning Structures
• Advanced ability in reading engineering drawings & interpreting process/material specs
• Experience with engineering drawings, i.e. being able to read engineering drawings, parts list and drawing notes
• Customer Focus – solicits and uses feedback for continuous improvement
• Strives for quality and excellence
• Accountability – takes a no excuses approach to making things happen
• Takes responsibility for own actions and results
• Teamwork – Actively assists to move the team toward the completion of goals
• Collaboration - Establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objectives
• Creativity and Innovation - Develops fresh ideas that provide solutions to all types of workplace challenges
• Decision Making and Judgement- Makes timely informed decisions that take into account the facts
• Aerospace or Accounting background
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally across multiple organizations and disciplines
• Strong communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office Products (Excel, Word, Project, etc.)
• Establish collaborative relationships to achieve objectives
• Communication – Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Show positive attitude and volunteer for various assignments in order to complete program on schedule and budget
• Self-motivated and multi-tasker
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957