STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Aerospace Design Engineers for open positions in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
• To design tooling, fixtures or equipment per customer specifications to meet the intended need
• Develop advanced planning on tooling concepts
• Support manufacturing during build phases and resolve any non-conformances in a timely manner
• Utilize CAD software to perform FEA analysis on designs, write FEA reports and provide design feedback to design engineers
• To support and provide feedback on customer RFQ’s
• Assume other accountabilities and duties as assigned by the Leadership
• Strong CAD (Catia, NX, etc.) design abilities including 3D modeling and complex assemblies
• Experience with and/or knowledge of Tooling Design and Manufacturing, Controls knowledge a plus
• Experience with and/or knowledge of Automated Production Systems a plus
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment including following on tools during the fabrication, build installation and commissioning phases of the project
• Ability and willingness to travel to any of the customer and Company’s work locations in North America, Europe and Asia, as required by Management
• Must be willing to work extended hours, when necessary, including overtime, weekends and holidays and on night shift, as project and customer demands dictate
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with others, including peers and personnel in other departments
• Eligibility for clearance under the Canadian Controlled Goods and the American ITAR requirements
• At minimum a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, Masters of Science in an engineering discipline preferred
• PE license preferred, must show ability to attain license
• Minimum 5 years’ experience performing stress analysis utilizing FEA software (Abaqus, Algor, NASTRAN/PASTRAN, etc.) and performing hand calculations
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Auburn Hills, MI
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957