The Designer for BAS/VCS is responsible for providing design expertise in support of the Bleed Air System (BAS) and Vapor Cycle System (VCS) through all phases of project schedule including preliminary design, detailed design, development, certification, sustaining, production and product support.
Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Prepare 3D layout models of the BAS and VCS.
2. Prepare 3D installation and detail models of the BAS and VCS.
3. Prepare 2D installation, assembly and detail drawings of the BAS and VCS.
Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or Licensure: 1. Bachelors of Science in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited four year
college or university program
2. Minimum 5+ years of directly related design experience in the development and certification of aircraft BAS and VCS.
3. Minimum 3+ years’ experience utilizing Catia V5 3D modeling software
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: 1. Ability to create 3D models utilizing CATIA V5.
2. Knowledge of one Product Life Cycle Management Tool (e.g. Teamcenter, Enovia,..)
3. Knowledge of 14CFR23 or 25 regulations and advisory circulars related to BAS and VCS regulations required and knowledge of Aircraft BAS and VCS.
$50 - 60/hr May pay more DOE
1 Year plus
PRECISION PERSONNEL INC
600 CLEVELAND ST STE 700
CLEARWATER, FL 33755