SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in an environment where limited standardization exists.
• Must be adaptable and flexible at all times and apply knowledge and skills to develop creative solutions to a wide variety of unique design, modification, and repair problems encountered.
• Strong PC skills will include e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, communications, operating systems, and advanced computer drafting skills.
• Ability to accomplish basic stress analysis and substantiation for complex repairs or modifications using standard accepted industry practices and other structural design methodologies.
• Ability to understand regulatory requirements for airworthiness, for the FAA and various foreign authorities (JAA, JAR, CAA, DGAC, CAAC, etc.) and include in engineering documents, drawings and designs.
• Ability to understand and promote the policies / procedures of company and company Engineering.
• Ability to understand and apply the policies / procedures of all customer(s).
• Ability to understand and apply information from Structural Repair Manuals (SRMs), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (MMs), Illustrated Parts Catalogs (IPCs), Service Bulletins (SBs) and other aircraft reference materials.
• Ability to interpret and use aircraft manufacturing, assembly, and installation drawings.
• Assertive communication skills are required.
Kami M Muehlberger
4150 INTERNATIONAL PLZ STE 510
FORT WORTH, TX 76109