STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Die Engineering Leads for open positions in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
• Conduct Stamping Simulation, Sheet metal Die Development, Die Compensation, Die Manufacturing, Die trial and Virtual Die Tryout in conjunction with Project Management and Customer Engineering teams
• Perform binder development and draw simulations to ensure safe panels per customer requirements and standards within program timing constraints
• Analyze spring back, surface abnormalities and other non-conformance and recommend compensation or other countermeasures
• Develop trim lines, die faces and break lines per customer standards and product requirements
• Understand GD&T and tolerance stack ups, make recommendations for to ensure feasible product can be released within program timing constraints
• Perform scrap shed analysis and enact countermeasures for non-conformance areas
• Provide feedback to die build source for optimal die processes and die designs
• Interact with customer Product teams and Project Management to ensure feasibility of all details within timing requirements
• Support of cost reduction/value engineering initiatives
• Use of software, including but not limited to Autoform, Dynaform, Omnicad, CATIA V5 R19, UG NX, and LS Dyna 5.7
• B.S. in Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Systems Engineering, or relevant area of study Graduate degree is preferred
• 2 – 5 years of experience with Autoform, Dynaform, Omnicad, CATIA V5 R19, UG NX, and LS Dyna 5.7
• Understanding of modeling concepts that correlates with actual die construction
• Must be able to collaborate and work in a team environment with a high level of interpersonal skills
• Must be able to create technical reports and have excellent presentation skills
• Must have a basic understanding of sheet metal forming principals
• Keep up to date with latest die processes and tooling trends to maintain industry leading skills
• Extensive understanding of sheet metal forming principals, materials commonly used in today’s applications and be able to recommend material alternatives based on application and product geometry
• High level of analytical ability where problem solving is a must
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Auburn Hills, MI
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957