THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Test Engineer(Piping & instrumentation Drawings of Fluid Systems for testing) in Ronkonkoma, NY #6895158AS
Recruiter to Contact: Adam Salazar
Job Title: Test Engineer
Job Number: 6895158
Location: Ronkonkoma, NY
Assignment Length: 6 month Contract
Test Engineering Contingent Job Summary
Candidate will be responsible for supporting test program activities in the Ronkonkoma Aerospace Propulsion Laboratory. Under the direction of senior engineering, the individual will be responsible for creating test plans and procedures, developing Piping and Instrumentation Drawings (P&ID) for fluid systems in support of test programs, provide design and installation guidance to technicians and assist with troubleshooting (mechanical and electrical) and support test operations. Candidates will also be responsible for technical report writing, including: creating & developing test plans, procedures, reviews and reports. Provide technical and non-technical written and verbal communication to IPT and customers.
1. Demonstrate moderate use and application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in engineering to support test rig/hardware installation, instrumentation, test execution and troubleshooting.
2. Develop and communicate solutions to routine technical problems to both engineers and technician staff.
3. Support fluid system design, P&ID generation, hardware specification and technician support for installation and checkouts.
4. Assist with post test data analysis and communication of results.
5. Assist with the development of review material, reports, documenting and presenting findings.
Education and Experience
Requires BS in Engineering & 2 years or Master’s Degree in Engineering.
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807