Cabinet Finisher - 2nd shift
If you are interested and available, please call 1-800-234-8644 x 20210
Send resume to: KPelonis@pdstech.com
Education and Experience Requirements:
With direct supervision, learns and performs the basic skills and functions related to aircraft cabinet finish preparation and application processes using design and engineering drawings.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. With direct supervision learns entry-level technical skills and knowledge, regulatory requirements and tooling used in the Cabinet Finish shop. Continues to develop technical competency and problem solving abilities to allow progression to the technician level.
2. Using standard safety and operating procedures, design/engineering drawings, tools and other materials (sandpaper, polishes, adhesives, solvents, masking mediums), develops proficiency in the preparation and finish of furniture.
3. Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
4. Complies with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies, uses personal protective equipment; ensures aircraft interior is protected (PTP). Assists in the development and implementation of related initiatives.
1. The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
2. Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
3. Must be computer literate.