STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aerospace Engineers (Level 3) for open positions in Atlanta, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
• Support Engineering project development for a wide variety of Avionics, Structures, and Systems Engineering initiatives
• Supporting shop, hangar and line maintenance customers in accomplishing Engineering projects
• Leaving the office environment and going to hangar, line, shop, planning and other support groups to gain details necessary to complete accurate project
• Providing aircraft engineering support to a variety of internal customers and outside suppliers to support Engineering solutions for long term safety/reliability/cost effectiveness
• Reviewing, recommending, and implementing manufacturers' service bulletins and other correspondence to affected fleets
• Reviewing data and recommending and implementing changes as required to improve aircraft reliability
• This position reports to the Engineering Solutions Manager, and work demand will vary based on current departmental needs and priorities among multiple managers
• Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being
• A bachelor's degree is required
• Prefer candidates have: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 3-5 years’ aviation related experience, Master's Degree in Engineering with 1-3 years’ aviation related experience, Ph.D. Degree in Engineering, or 5-9 years’ in a technical aviation related discipline with at least 2-3 years’ in an aviation engineering organization
• Project Management skills or certifications a plus
• Recent college graduates with a degree in Engineering or an aviation-related field will be considered
• Previous airline, military, OEM, or MRO experience with commercial aircraft is strongly preferred
• Familiarity with airline flight operations and support systems, FAR 121 dispatch regulations, computers and programming is desirable
• Works under minimal direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions
• Only complex/difficult projects are reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives
• Majority of projects require no review
• Solid understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories and concepts as they pertain to his/her job function
• General knowledge of engineering related disciplines outside his/her job function
• Provide feasible alternatives to solve difficult technical problems over a wide scope
• Solutions are imaginative and practical
• SCEPTRE knowledge preferred
• Familiarity with Boeing and Airbus products is favorable
• Project Management experience desirable
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957