• Seeking a candidate for a Commercial Avionics Systems Engineer to be an integral part of a small and fast-paced team supporting the engineering projects, product development, and test.
• Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks.
• Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
• Airframes may include but are not limited to S-76, S-92 and their derivatives, including integration of new technologies into the S-92.
• Development of requirements
• System Integration
• Generation of lab and aircraft test procedures
• Troubleshooting avionics issues on test, production, and fielded aircraft
• Support program management reviews
• FAA and foreign certification (preferred)
• DO-178B, DO-160 and DO-254 processes (preferred)
• Technical project management (preferred)
• Supplier technical management (preferred)
• Pilot or A&P experience (preferred)
• BS Engineering in a related field w/7+ years relevant professional experience
• Will consider non-degreed candidates who have equivalent professional experience (11+ years)