Aerospace Advance Process Engineers - Auburn Hills, MI
STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Aerospace Advance Process Engineers for open positions in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
The Advance Process Engineer shall evaluate processes and configure Aerospace assembly and sub-assembly systems and develop best practices within the production process.
• Evaluate and improve on processes in assembly and sub-assembly systems
• Develop innovative solutions
• Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process
• Undertake scoping study level trade-off evaluations of process alternatives
• Assist in the preparation of project feasibility level capital and operating costs
• Assist in the development of plans, methods, design, materials handling, manpower requirements, cost analysis and other areas as appropriate
• Review design, management and interpretation of project studies, aimed at understanding the project scope, requirements and performance outcomes
• Search and assimilate information generated by others with the aim of solving relevant project issues
• Provide specialist technical input into team project work
• Provide input and evaluation into recovery estimates
• Act as the process lead on studies and projects
• Develop or bring forward, as appropriate, industry best practices and new technologies
• Oversee the development and maintenance of long and short term processing plans, processing designs and input into project development efforts as appropriate
• Prepare and review project proposals, studies and technical reports
• Oversee the cost effective, safe and timely completion of projects that meet or exceed expectations
• Apply a sound basic knowledge of safety, environment and related issues during the processing of projects
• Has the authority and obligation to stop production in case unsafe working conditions are observed
• Has the obligation to notify the Director IO and the President for Safety related matters requiring immediate attention
• Bachelor of Applied Science or graduate degree in Engineering or related field
• A minimum of five (5) years’ of related Aerospace experience
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Auburn Hills, MI
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957