Airport Staffing & Flight Scheduling Analysts - Seattle, WA
STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Airport Staffing & Flight Scheduling Analysts in Seattle, Washington.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
The contractor will be working a key project to change the FA Open Time Trading rules in JCTE and Crew Exchange, third party vendor systems developed by Jeppesen. The contractor will fulfill two roles on the project, the Project Manager and the Business Analyst. As the project manager, they will document and control scope, track progress, escalate issues, and report progress to stakeholders. As a business analyst, they will review the contract language to be programmed, work with the SMEs to capture requirements in the form of User Stories, capture test scenarios, and manage the user acceptance testing.
• Review Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) language and rules
• Review Prior Business Requirements document as a reference
• Schedule and facilitate Requirements sessions
• Capture Requirements and Rules in the form of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria with SMEs and QA analyst
• Capture Test scenarios for each User Story with SMEs and QA analyst
• Work with SMEs and Vendor developers on tracking and answering questions
• Create a User Acceptance Test Plan
• Schedule and Facilitate User Acceptance testing
• Track defects reported from UAT and triage with SMEs
• Provide assistance to Support team as needed
• Weekly status report
• Communicate to all stakeholders
• Creation of project charter
• Create project plan and timeline with tasks
• Work with project sponsor on Change Management and Training Plan
• Work with project sponsor on creation of support team for go-live
• Documenting detailed Business Requirements and Rules in the form of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria with SMEs and QA analysts
• Documenting various Testing Scenarios based on User Stories and input from SMEs
• Ability to read and comprehend Collective Bargaining Agreement language and rules
• Creating Test Plans with SME input
• Organize User Acceptance Testing and track progress on testing
• Excellent communication and active listening skills
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts, rules, and systems
• General PM – scoping management, risk management, communication management, change management, cost management, quality management
• Implementation of vendor IT systems
• Ability to fill dual roles on project BA and PM for multiple projects
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957