Aircraft Painter 1
Position Summary / Responsibilities
Paints aircraft interior, exterior and piece parts. Prepares for painting by masking, stripping, washing aircraft sections and
components. Blends and mixes paints, inks, and coatings to proper spraying consistency. Performs detail and touch-ups.
Sets-up and coordinates processes for painting production parts.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 0 months of experience.
- Experience Painting and preparing surfaces or parts for paint.
- Must have the ability to pass Special Medical/respiratory exam.
- Must have the ability to be certified for half as well as full face respirator.
- Must be able to perform repetitive physical activity such as: bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, and working overhead.
- Previous F-35 experience preferred.
- At least six (6) months of aircraft painting experience preferred.