Aviation Quality Receiving Inspectors - Atlanta, GA
STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aviation Quality Receiving Inspectors for open positions in Atlanta, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
The Receiving Inspector, who will be responsible to the Director of Quality, is responsible for performing receiving inspections on aircraft parts and components in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations and client Material Services’ procedures.
• Determining the acceptability of parts and materials by checking the part number, physical condition, and required documentation
• Completing required paperwork for routing acceptable parts to stock, or shipping parts to customer
• Monitoring discrepancies found during routine receiving inspection of parts and materials for trends indicating quality problems with suppliers; in particular, unapproved or suspected unapproved parts
• Maintaining current knowledge of applicable procedures, methods and specifications directly related to the work assignment
• Completing documents in a legible, detailed and comprehensive manner
• Monitoring the preservation of stored inventory
• Courier service
• Warehouse Quality Audits
• Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass a background check, and show ability to safely operate material handling equipment
• Should possess the ability to meet deadlines with high productivity and accuracy
• Prefer experience in warehousing and logistics
• Must be a team player with focus on customer service
• Must be able to work 40 hours per week, Monday thru Friday, dayshift operation with the occasional flexibilty to work on-call hours evenings and weekends, if needed
• Additionally, candidate must be able to read and write English and have some working knowledge of personal computers
• Must be able to work well with others
• Must be able to work in a safe manner and able to lift up to 80 lbs utilizing proper equipment or assistance
• Must be performing satisfactorily in present position
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957