Avionics/ Electrical Engineering design
Successful candidate will work in a small team environment as part of one of our Avionics/ Electrical Engineering design teams.
Tasks include preparation of wiring diagrams and system interface drawings for various entertainment, communication, and cabin systems.
Excellent communication skills and ability to work with operations technicians on the shop floor is required.
Must be familiar with electrical circuit design and interpreting electrical schematics and wire diagrams.
AutoCAD experience required.
SmarTeam experience preferred.
Must have good basic 2D drafting skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of clients products and services
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
1. Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements
2. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
3. Performs other duties as assigned
Other Requirements: 1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred 2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline