Composite Engineering Liaison Production - Aerospace
Engineering Liaison Production - Aerospace and Defense
Contract - Contract to hire.
Ingenium Technologies - San Diego, CA
Must be a US person
An Engineering Liaison Production Temp is needed for a proven and reliable world leader in Aviation Air-to-Ground Communications, Aircraft Systems and Tactical Reconnaissance Radars, as well as advanced high-resolution Surveillance Systems.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Under general supervision and with intermittent review, this position supports New Product Introduction (NPI) manufacturing engineering by serving as a liaison between the NPI engineers and operational departments.
• Monitors developmental item progress and expedites critical components most often made by a manufacturing service request.
• Evaluates and resolves periodic production problems related to manufacturing service request items.
• Maintains location awareness and physical control of prototype parts and tools in-work.
• Attend frequent factory control sessions to advocate resource assignments for developmental work and resolve holdups.
• May negotiate work plans with suppliers, shop supervisors and manage schedules for timely delivery.
• Examines pre-production drawings and technical information to translate design intent for prototype products.
• Ability to track down responsible authorities in diverse design groups to resolve uncertainties in a timely manner.
• Monitors and reports progress of manufactured or acquired parts for projects.
• Formulate process models and cost-estimation basis in support of capital investment.
• Microsoft Office Products
• 5 to 15 Years experience in aerospace composite manufacturing, processing and materials knowledge.
• Proficient in composite lamination and assembly process techniques, especially as it pertains to the use of tooling.
• Strong working knowledge of composite tool designs including master molds, lamination molds, assembly fixtures, mill fixtures and other similar composite processing fixtures.
• Working knowledge of common composites materials including prepregs and various bagging materials.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
Position: Contract to Hire, 1 year or longer
Location: San Diego, CA
Employment Criteria: This position includes access or potential access to ITAR technical data. Therefore, candidates will need to verify US Citizenship.
Ingenium Technologies Corporation is a leading engineering services organization, providing outsourcing, consulting, and talent solutions.
Employment Statement: Ingenium Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other
San Diego, CA
4216 MARAY DR UNIT A1
ROCKFORD, IL 61107