STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Aviation Cargo Care Representatives for open positions in Dallas, Texas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
• Assist Customers with all cargo inquiries received through the Cargo Customer Care Center
• Support the objectives of Cargo Management, Ground Operations
• Follows the Basic Principles of Leadership and leads by example in all management practices
• Entertain and qualify all calls to the Cargo Customer Care Center (CCCC), answering Customer inquiries on cargo policies and procedures
• Process booking requests for human remains shipments
• Process and respond to cargo claims and refund requests, both verbal and written
• Assist Customers and Cargo Agents with tracing cargo shipments
• Process new cargo account applications
• Support and assist Cargo Management with operational projects
• Provide support to the Area Managers with sales/marketing projects and Customer Relations as needed
• High School diploma or equivalency required
• College course work or degree would be an asset
• Experience Experience handling inbound telephone Customer Service and/or sales preferred
• Knowledge of air cargo policies and procedures would be an asset
• Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting, standing, sitting, driving, pulling, pushing, squatting, hearing, climbing, walking, kneeling, reaching, crawling writing, and speaking
• Ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet demands of job
• Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed
• Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
• Possess excellent organizational skills; including file maintenance and reporting
• Ability to solve problems by asking fact finding questions and utilizing multiple data sources
• Must be able to handle multiple situations simultaneously and difficult/demanding Customer Service issues
• Must communicate effectively by telephone
• Strong written communications skills
• Written communication (including email) must be professional in tone and audience appropriate
• Must be proficient in the use of current software, i.e. Microsoft Office (e.g., Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint), Cargo point of sale system, Salesforce, etc.
• Must be able to utilize multiple applications simultaneously
• Must meet confidentiality expectations as to confidential, proprietary and sensitive Company information
• Must be available to work a variety of shifts
• Must be able to travel occasionally and work extended hours on an as needed basis
• Must maintain a well-groomed appearance
• Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as described by the Immigration Reform act of 1986
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957