Aerospace Electrical Engineers (Level 2) - Atlanta, GA
STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aerospace Electrical Engineers (Level 2) for open positions in Atlanta, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
• The Operations Support Engineer has the ability to make decisions in the development, design, and production of the repairs and modifications to our client’s aircraft
• The engineer interfaces with various internal and external customers related to support short/long term solutions to the cabin systems
• The focus for this position is related, but not limited to: electrical systems (lighting, audio systems, in-flight entertainment), and may include expanded support capabilities for composites, structures and textiles
• The engineer should have the ability to field operational requests and analyze for a quick, safe, and compliant solution
• The engineer should have a working knowledge of the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), and standard repair practices
• The candidate should be able to read and interpret wiring diagrams, system schematics, and manufacturer service bulletins
• Note: the successful applicant will be placed in the appropriate classification and salary range commensurate with experience and abilities
• Must have 1-3 years’ experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline (EE/AE/ME, etc.)
• Strong decision making skills and communication skills are preferred
• The ability to handle multiple tasks under time constraints is also preferred
• Previous airline, military, OEM or MRO experience with aircraft is strongly preferred
• Familiarity with airline flight operations and support systems, FAR 121 dispatch regulations is also desirable
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957