Description: PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a candidate for the Human Resource Support 2 position located in Mountain View, CA. Recruiters have end-to-end responsibility for the recruiting process including sourcing, attracting, assessing and hiring active and passive candidates. By maintaining a deep and current knowledge of the talent market and clients business needs, recruiters provide professional service and advice that is of a consistently high standard.
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will report into the TA Division Lead.
The Recruiter will effectively partner with US Division and Business Unit leaders to execute talent acquisition strategies in direct support of annual business objectives. The Recruiter will own the full recruitment life cycle (identifying, attracting, assessing, and hiring talent) with strong knowledge of the business/culture and the available talent pool in their assigned function or market.
End to end responsibility for the recruiting process and execution of TA strategy:
• Self-contained steering of the recruiting process as specified by the Talent Acquisition strategy
Consultation to and support of Hiring Managers:
• Understand recruiting needs and job requirements, and advise on most appropriate actions
• Communicate with Hiring Managers regarding the status of the recruiting process
Sourcing and management of candidate pools:
• Identify and approach active and passive candidates through internal and external channels to fill positions in a timely manner
• Build and maintain candidate pools and talent pipelines
• Definition and updating of key profiles to manage future demand
Assessment and selection of candidates:
•Conduct telephone/video interviews prior to candidate forwarding to Hiring Manager (shortlist)
Positioning client as an "Employer of Choice":
• Represent client as an Employer of Choice through knowledge of clients' employer branding, in depth understanding of clients business and knowledge of the labor market
• Act as first point of contact for applicants (incl. recruiting events, e.g. at universities)
• Facilitate professional and smooth communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process
• Maintain and leverage a recruiting network
Assurance of high-quality service:
• Responsibility for achievement of target KPIs
• Maintain current knowledge of current labor market trends, competitors and general recruiting trends and intelligence
• Continuous communication with internal and external stakeholders
Projects and other tasks:
• Participate in projects as required Ability to work onsite at Mt. View campus a must. Occasional travel to Berkeley campus possible (less than 20%). Regular contract extensions likely for strong performers.