STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Recruiters in McLean, Virginia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
Our client is looking for a full-life cycle recruiter to support their mission systems sector. The successful candidate should have experience in a high-volume, fast paced environment with demonstrated experience sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing and candidate relationship management while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. A successful candidate must be able manage competing demands; accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible to changing business requirements. This recruiter will support a broad customer base in a highly technical environment and will handle sensitive and confidential information.
A successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting strategies, proficiency with online tools, personal organization and the ability to function independently in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
Candidate should have previous experience with server-based applicant tracking systems, project management, written & oral communication skills, demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of leadership, ability to create and manage strategic alliances with customers.
• Must demonstrate solid judgment, the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
• Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information, build solutions and operate with financial responsibility
• Knowledge in all full-life cycle recruiting including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, comp analysis and formulating offers
• Experience with relationship management while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process
• Position requires a demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of technical positions and handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• The successful candidate must be able to maintain excellent customer service with hiring managers, candidates and maintain a partnership with HR Business Leaders
• Ability to function independently in a high-volume fast paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of leadership, ability to create and manage strategic alliances and drive the process
• A successful candidate must demonstrate solid judgment, the ability to quickly learn systems, processes and procedures
• Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and operate with financial responsibility
• Should have a strong understanding of OFCCP process compliance
• Position can be located in McLean, VA or Fairfax, VA
• Occasional travel may be required
• Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education & experience; 10 years’ total experience without degree
• Demonstrated success in a corporate recruiting environment or agency recruiting firm
• Experience with server-based applicant tracking systems, ideally TALEO
• Technical industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant skills, target companies and user groups
• Demonstrated success in a full-life cycle technical staffing role
• Demonstrated ability as an active social media recruiting user
• Ability to obtain an Interim Secret clearance
• Background in agency recruiting, ability to demonstrate effective client management and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate research and sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions
• Ability to demonstrate effective ways to build talent pipelines and tactical research
• Knowledge of alternative search techniques to find and engage passive candidates
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957