• At least 2 years of related experience
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent industry experience) in: Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aviation, or related technical degree
• A&P and/or pilot’s license is beneficial
• Military experience is beneficial
• Ability to work ITAR restricted programs (U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident)
• Ability to work under only general direction. Must be able to work independently to complete a project or work and coordinate as part of team assigned to complete a specific project on schedule. Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• An understanding of engineering data, with an ability to research and analyze engineering drawings and technical documents.
• Mechanical aptitude with experience and knowledge of aircraft operation, aircraft systems, aircraft maintenance practices and aircraft manufacturing.
• Familiar with FAA Regulations and Aviation Industry (iSpec 2200, S1000D, MilSpecs, etc.) specifications and guidelines.
• Experience using SGML/HTML/XML and/or Arbortext Editor preferred.
• Experience with 3D modeling and drafting using CATIA V5 file based/Enovia and/or CATIA V6/Enovia is beneficial
• Experience with Special Missions and/or Military systems and equipment is beneficial
• Experience with the Beechcraft King Air and Citation Longitude is beneficial
• Knowledge of FAA and/or Military processes and procedures to support certification and system qualification is beneficial