Clearance: Secret preferred, but not required to start.
Northrop Grumman’s Aerospace Sector, Military & Civil Space Systems Division, Azusa CA, is in need of an Embedded Software Engineer to work with an outstanding team in support of next generation satellite sensors.
The candidate will be required to perform software development and maintenance of flight software which performs satellite payload on-orbit missions. The candidate will troubleshoot any anomalies found with the flight software, and provide technical expertise on key technological problems involving the flight software. Good presentation and writing skills are also essential.
- 14 Years with Bachelors in Science; 12 Years with Masters; 9 Years with PhD.Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with embedded software design, development and implementation
- Experience with Real Time Process (RTP) using VxWorks
- Experience with writing hardware device drivers for embedded software applications
- Strong real-time programming skills with C or C++ programming languages
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
Master's Degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
- Experience with writing hardware device drivers for PowerPC P2020 processor board
- Experience with Space Microsystems Proton400kTM Board Support Packages (BSP)
- Experience with writing make file for compiling optimizing the software executable
- Experience with Downloadable Kernel Module (DKM)
- Experience with Perl or Python programming language
- Must be able to obtain an retain an Active DoD Secret or higher clearance or Active Secret Clearance preferred
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807