Equipment Maintenance Tech
|The candidate performs a variety of specialized duties in testing, repair, preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment used in the development, manufacture and test of products|
• Three to five years of experience in manufacturing maintenance
• United States citizenship required.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
• Ability to effectively establish rapport and develop effective relationships.
• Requires concentrated attention and a high degree of skill and accuracy.
• Previous Aerospace/Defense industry experience desired.
|• Areas of specialization may include one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, vacuum, hydraulics, refrigeration, N/C repair and/ or machine tool rebuilding.|
• Assists in developing and implementing methods, techniques and procedures for repair and maintenance of equipment. Interprets and uses schematics, drawings and instruction manuals.
• Diagnoses equipment failures.
• Applies applicable theory and principles to check equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• AS Degree in Applied Science or equivalent
|• Basic computer skills, Excel, and ability to generate needed Excel reports|
• Working knowledge of test/repair technology in area (s) of speciality and engineering principles
• handling of average weight materials, small tools or operating light weight equipment.
• Safety and Lock out tag out procedures
• Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills
Initiative; Persistence; Integrity; Time Management; Judgment and Decision Making; Effective Communication; Attention to Detail; Adaptability/Flexibility; Effective Problem Solving