**Candidates must have an Active Secret Clearance or have had one with the last 2 years**
- Evaluates coupled solar radiation, airflow and conduction heat transfer by both classic methods and finite element analysis.
- Knowledge of a wide range of electronics equipment and cooling methods.
- Experienced in idealizing internal air flow and heat conduction paths into simplified representations to achieve efficient analysis.
- Determines appropriate boundary conditions, film coefficients and convection coefficients and is familiar with industry standard documents governing temperature requirements.
- Documents methods, calculations and results comprehensively and clearly, using industry standard substantiation format.
- 11+ years of experience with heat transfer
- Coupled Flow Field and Thermal/ANSYS/BSME