Electronics Systems Engineering Contractor
Location: Savannah, GA
Pay Rate: $55/hr - $63/hr
Duration: Long Term Contract
-Aircraft power / electrical / avionic systems design, integration and implementation.
-Design, certification and system support
-Bachelor’s degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
-5 yrs in the specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors, or 3 yrs in the specific technical discipline with Masters, or 1 yr in the specific technical discipline with PhD.
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Company products and services
Principal Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
1. Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements
2. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
3. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230