Description: PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a candidate for Data Technician position located in New York City, NY 10001. Please contact IT Recruiter Erica Trudeau at 512-410-6791 email your resume: email@example.com
The Maps team is looking for self-motivated team players who are fascinated by data, are curious about patterns and anomalies, and want to derive insights from data to improve our products.
Description: We’re looking for a new team member who is passionate about data , keen to learn new methods to better access and manipulate data, and who thinks creatively about ways to expand current data management practices. The ideal data technician will have experience with cleaning, QA-ing, and investigating potential issues with a variety of data sets. The job will require a keen ability to think creatively and independently to solve problems.
The role will require working closely with data analysts and third party data providers. There will be a rapid expansion of the amount and types of data handled, and for someone with a nimble and inquisitive approach to tackling challenges it will be a great opportunity to learn new skills and gain significant exposure to data management.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position located in New York, NY. Key Qualifications:
· At least 1 year of experience with data management/analysis
· Comfort with quantitative analysis, documentation and practiced problem solving skills
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· A great sense of creativity with regard to the sourcing and processing of various data elements
· Experience programming in SQL, Python, R, or other scripting language