Aerospace Quality Assurance Inspectors (Composites Production) - Hawthorne, CA
STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aerospace Quality Assurance Inspectors (Composites Production) for open positions in Hawthorne, California.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
As a quality inspector you will be responsible for being the last line of defense in assuring mission success. You will perform in-process inspections and verify that all key performance and design characteristics are met or exceeded during test preparation and Acceptance Testing. You will be working hands on with the most cutting edge rocket technology currently available and will be part of history.
• Perform receiving, in process, and final inspection on Structures and Propulsion major subassemblies, including mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic parts, components, and sub-assemblies
• Inspect, verify, and proactively support Structures and Propulsion development and acceptance testing; assuring adherence to design, specification, and testing requirements
• Document production and test anomalies in accordance with prescribed procedures and process as required
• Assist with the specification, purchase, and maintenance of calibrated measuring and test equipment
• Communicate and help resolve quality related issues as they relate to the site and other client locations i.e. Launch Site, Production, and Manufacturing.
• Process non-conforming product
• Routinely observe technical operations and offer guidance and/or serve as an additional technical resource
• Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment
• Associate’s degree in relevant field required
• Minimum of 3 years’ of experience in an aerospace environment required
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Airframe and Powerplant License
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance principles, methods, and processes
• Knowledge of Avionics and electrical systems is preferred
• Knowledge of Aerospace Propulsion and Principles is preferred
• Knowledge of Aerospace Structures is a plus
• Knowledge of GSE Systems and general associated equipment is a plus
• Preference will be given to qualified local candidates
• Strong knowledge and experience in Aerospace Standards and its general practices
• Intermediate skill level with Windows operating systems
• Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to work at elevated heights
• Physical effort including standing, lifting and carrying moderately heavy materials or equipment (15 to 50 lbs.)
• Typically exposed to work in extreme outdoor environments – heat, cold, rain
• Work occasionally performed in an environment requiring exposure to fumes, odors, and noise
• Typically 50 hour work weeks, schedule varies depending on site operational needs, flexibility required
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957