Description: PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a candidate for Assembly & Test Technician - Level 4 position located in Plymouth, MN.
The Technician will process electronic devices in the sensors operations production area. Process steps include but not limited to: die clean, chip tube insertion, chip tube visual, chip tube tinning, chip tube epoxy, oven cure, X-ray and void inspection, wire bond, TE bond, Faraday shield installation, electrical test, and span test. The individual will use microscopes and evaluation equipment. The individual will follow operating procedures (SOS) and work with engineering on complex process issues. Individual needs to be a self starter and work in a team setting. Basic Qualifications:
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• 1+ years experience as a Technician working with measuring tools, microscopes, manufacturing and evaluation equipment, as well as small components and electrical devices in a clean room environment.
• Speak, read and write English fluently and possess math skills normally associated with a two-year electronics degree.
• Experience using set-up documents and operation procedures for manufacturing specifications.
• 2+ years experience with MS office including WORD and Excel.
• Proven ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Flexibility to work non-standard shifts and overtime as business needs dictate.
• Demonstrate good leadership skills with experience in teamwork and team building.
• Experience working in an Aerospace or Defense Contracting environment.