Huntsville, Al, Tucson, Az or McKinney, Tx
Sr. Electrical Engineer I - 39357
Senior Designer or Electrical Engineer with understanding and wide application of technical theories, and concepts in digital design, with general knowledge of other related disciplines. The Senior Designer provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. This position will function in a multi-disciplined design team. The person will be the Responsible Engineering Authority (REA) for hardware design, fabrication, assembly, test, and integration of a circuit card. Designs include technology of processors, FPGAs, memory, and industry interfaces, such as PCIe, Ethernet, I2C, UART. Candidates can independently determine and develop approach to solutions to contribute to the completion of specific programs and projects.
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Digital Design
• Proven ability to take a design concept from the block diagram or requirements level and develop a complete hardware design
• Experience with PCB design tasks and proven ability to use tools to design (schematic capture), analyze and simulate designs prior to hardware execution.
• Experience with embedded test techniques, design for test, design margin analysis and circuit design for production • A strong advocate for process improvement
• A self-motivated and effective communicator • Experience in managing schedule and resources to meet assigned milestones • Ability to obtain and retain security clearance
• Experience using Mentor Graphics Design Creation tools: DxDesigner, xDX Designer VX, and Constraint Editor System (CES)
• Experience using Mentor Graphics PCB electronic circuit design software: HyperLynx signal integrity, power integrity, and analog simulation, Xpedition Enterprise (xPCB)
• Six Sigma specialist
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (MS preferred) or similar degree and meets the experience requirements
APOLLO PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS
1700 WELLS RD STE 1
ORANGE PARK, FL 32073-2373