Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- Required: Associates degree in Business or equivalent experience.
- Required: Minimum of 2 years' experience administrative experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Required: MS Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Preferred: Concur, SharePoint, SAP
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in written form, and speak and hear clearly during telephone conversations with internal and external customers.
Technical Systems Proficiency:
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Authorized to work in the US
Decision Making, Complexity:
- Knowing when to escalate issues to a higher level for items cannot address.
- Coordination and prioritization of calendars to make adjustments based on priority and communicating changes.
- Position reports directly to Sr. Director, Commercial Sales and Sr. Director, Marketing.
Job Dimensions, Contributions to Success:
- Must provide the best customer service experience to our internal and external customers.
Nature of Contacts:
- Interaction with vendors, external customers, internal customers and directing the caller/person to the right area to address their need.
- Onsite: 90%
- Vision: able to see and read computer screen and other electronic equipment with screens, able to read documents, reports and engineering drawings. 100%
- Hearing: able to hear to participate in conversations in person and via teleconference or phone and to hear sounds on production floor including safety warnings or alarms. 100%
- Speaking: able to speak in conversations and meetings, deliver information and participate in communications. 100%
- Equipment Operation (personal computer, telephone, copies, fax machine, and related office equipment and using electronic identification card to enter building floors and internal doors): able to operate most office and personal electronic equipment and some tools including production tools such as hydraulic lifts. 100%
- Carrying: able to carry documents, tools, drawings, electronic equipment up to 30lbs/14kgs. Several times a week.
- Lifting: able to lift documents, tools, drawings, electronic equipment up to 30lbs/14kgs. 15%
- Pushing / Pulling: able to push and pull small office furniture and some equipment and tools. 10%
- Sitting: able to sit for long periods of time in meetings, working on computer. 90%
- Squatting / Kneeling: able to squat or kneel to retrieve or replace items stored on low shelving.50%
- Standing: able to stand for discussions in offices or on production floor. 10%
- Travel: able to travel independently and at short notice. 0%
- Walking (include routine walking such as to a shared printer to retrieve documents): able to walk through office and production areas including uneven surfaces. 100%