* Performs revolving operations for electro-mechanical parts or components, on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
* Organizes own handstock, constantly monitors availability of parts, and chooses appropriate parts, semi-products or components, according to plan.
* Uses specific equipment and/or a range of specialized tools, and maintains functionality.
* May performs sight checks, functionality or general quality test routines and procedures
* Assists in resolving routine manufacturing related problems affecting daily operations.