ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Research aircraft systems and components as necessary to perform assignments.
• Design and develop engineering solutions in support of innovative concepts, and the replication and modification of existing electrical and electromechanical designs.
• Develop, analyze, and substantiate low to high complex repair solutions for mitigating all kinds of electrical issues.
• Provide design and repair engineering assistance in support of mechanical and composite projects when assigned.
• Create technical documents for certification, maintenance and operation of various types of projects.
• Produce structural, technical and sometimes market analysis for which FAA approval can be obtained to ensure compliance with all appropriate regulatory, customer, OEM, production and management requirements.
• Create various types of engineering drawings using common CAD software such as AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
• Perform mechanical and electrical assembly when assigned.
• Ensure all applicable customer, OEM, FAA, and maintenance requirements are met.
• Approve engineering documents within authorized signatory level.
• Train and assist other engineers in performance of their assigned tasks.
• Participate in the development of work statements and hour estimates in support of project proposals.
• Represent company on engineering technical matters with OEM’s, customers, operators and regulatory authorities.
• Interact in a professional manner with members of internal and external organizations.
• Independently evaluate, select, and adapt to situations. Modify techniques, procedures and criteria to solve problems encountered.
• Monitor and approve engineering use of Customer, OEM, and other technical data to ensure compliance with all appropriate regulations and requirements.
• Ensure projects are accomplished within a reasonable time frame as defined by a Project Lead or Engineering Management.
Kami M Muehlberger
4150 INTERNATIONAL PLZ STE 510
FORT WORTH, TX 76109