Seeking a Drafter – CAD/Manufacturing Engineering for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
1. Create 2D Autodesk Inventor views for assembly using the 3D Autodesk Inventor model.
2. Draft 2D Drawings in Inventor and apply GD&T.
3. Develop assembly instructions in Excel and Paint using the 2D Inventor views.
4. Generate Engineering drawings, schematics, wire lists and Bill of Materials of electro-mechanical assemblies.
5. Generate Engineering Change Requests (ECR) in Agile system.
6. Create routers and Kit by Operation in Make-To-Order system (MTO).
-To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Knowledge of Mil-Specifications.
2. Familiar with military and commercial standards pertaining to hardware, material and processes.
3. Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
4. Knowledge of machine shop practices.
5. Practical Drafting experience required.
-Must have one-year experience in AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor.
-Must have one-year experience in 2D drafting using GD&T.
-Must have one-year experience in using Excel and Paint.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
343 MAIN ST
EL SEGUNDO, CA 90245