STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Electrical Engineers for open positions in Irvine, California.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
The EE in this position will be responsible for the design, implementation and testing of electrical/electronic systems for new unmanned vehicles. The ideal candidate will participate in requirements and design reviews, translate requirements into electrical designs. The candidate must work well with customers, contractors, and mechanical engineers to effect implementation of system requirements. The EE reports to the Chief Engineering, Program Manager and Technical Director.
• Perform studies, trades, and analysis as required to support system requirements and their evolution
• Electrical circuit design, experience with modifying existing designs or create new designs
• Proficient in electrical CAD tools for schematic capture and PCB layout
• Knowledge of wire harness design, including selection of connectors, wires and cables
• Work with designer to lay the cable runs into the CAD model of the airframe
• Document systems design, systems analysis, system interface design, and systems integration
• Familiar with embedded board systems design
• Embedded systems and microcontroller implementation and programming
• Knowledge of common data bus standards and implementations
• Interact with customers regarding new capability implementation and integration into an existing network infrastructure
• Interface effectively with users, customers, management, and other engineering personnel
• Proven teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to act in a mentor role and be an advocate for positive change
• Possess strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to create and follow standard processes and clearly document results
• Knowledge of aircraft electrical systems
• 5-9 years’ with Bachelors of Science (engineering degree preferred); 3-5 years’ with Masters; 10-13 years’ of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
• Familiar with the Microchip PIC family embedded systems
• Altium Schematic and Board Layout
• UAV/Aircraft Integration and Testing
• Accustomed to working with SAE or DoD standards for aircraft electrical systems
• Knowledge of power generation and conversion systems
• Knowledge of airborne communications hardware (standard interfaces and protocols, networking, SATCOM, data links, cellular, etc.
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957