|Electrical Lab Design Engineer |
- BS Electrical Engineering, STEM Degree or equivalent years in support of the development, integration and documentation of lab system electrical cable designs and electrical block diagrams, wiring diagrams and detailed assemblies.
- Active in scope Secret Clearance required.
- Strong CAD HarnesSys/AutoCAD electrical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office skills.
- Level 4 (5 Positions): 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD.
All positions require an active DoD Secret clearance
Current DoD Secret Clearance Required
Active DoD Secret Security Clearance is required to start. Secret Clearance must have been established or reviewed within the last 6 years. Contingent upon the ability to obtain access to Special Programs is required.