Hello, my name is Brian Smith and I work for a company called 804 Technology. We are currently looking for 2 Manufacturing Engineers for a 4-6 month contract job opportunity available in Cincinnati OH. The Manufacturing Engineer will performs a variety of engineering work in planning, design and modification of fixtures, tools, and manufacturing processes. Resolves production problems and completes documentation on assigned parts. Interfaces with customers as needed. Generally, operates with appreciable latitude for non-reviewed action or decision-making. Has average to above-average knowledge and understanding of Electro-Chemical Machining (ECM) technologies and processes. If you are interested or know of anyone looking please respond be sending me a resume and your availability. Thank you in advance for your time.
Rate is $50/hour
2 Manufacturing Engineers
Contract start date asap
Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, or equivalent experience and training.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience (4-7 is preferred) as a Manufacturing Engineer II or the equivalent engineering experience in jet engine manufacturing processes, materials, and designs.
Thorough knowledge of aerospace manufacturing and quality requirements.
• Average to above-average knowledge and understanding of ECM technologies and processes.
• Demonstrated ability to set up and operate ECM equipment.
• Proficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, and data base computer software (i.e. Word, Excel).
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
2 ME’s with 4-7 years’ experience they will be working with Rolls Royce to implement a new process for parts by the end of the year. Strong customer interaction required. These locations support Engines the lathes and disks. They support Rolls Royce (this project is supporting RR) P&W and GE engines. Mostly commercial with some military exposure, so US Citizen or Green Card holder required.
Performs a variety of engineering work in planning, design and modification of fixtures, tools, and manufacturing processes. Resolves production problems and completes documentation on assigned parts. Interfaces with customers as needed. Generally, operates with appreciable latitude for non-reviewed action or decision-making. Has average to above-average knowledge and understanding of Electro-Chemical Machining (ECM) technologies and processes.
• Determines the sequence of operations in the manufacture of parts.
• Prepares and updates routers and operation sheets. Researches new manufacturing methods.
• Establishes manufacturing standards.
• Determines and troubleshoots manufacturing processes at all levels of complexity.
• Engineers tools, fixture and gauging modifications.
• Gives technical direction to CAD/CAM, production and inspection personnel as needed.
• Coordinates part inspection procedures with Quality Engineers.
• Addresses and documents cause and corrective action issues to prevent future problem occurrences.
• Interfaces with customers concerning design problems, part prints, etc.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
804 Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or national origin.
5381 HIGHWAY N STE 201
COTTLEVILLE, MO 63304