|PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a candidate for Assembler- Level 1 in Redmond, WA.|
Various shifts available.
- Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Lifting is generally in the 10 to 15 Lbs. range with minimal repetitions.
Exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is minimal.
Position will require regular use of a microscope.
Additional qualifications and considerations:
Experience using and comfortable with a microscope for assembly and inspection of parts.
Experience working in a class 1000 cleanroom.
Comfortable working with chemicals and using personal protective equipment.