|PDS Tech Inc. is seeking a Procurement Specialist, in Minneapolis, MN.|
- A Senior Supplier Recovery Specialist drives performance improvement at suppliers by identifying assignable cause problems throughout the supply chain as it relates to specific suppliers, and implements solutions and control plans Aero-wide.
- Supplier Recovery responsibilities would include validation of forecasts, acknowledged PO’s to support demand are accurate, measure / improve supplier Line of Balances (LOB) and past dues (PD), verify raw material and work in process positions, resolve poor yields and quality performance, resolve capacity issues, identify tooling / machine gaps, ensure supplier has stable & accurate demand signals to improve supplier look ahead metrics.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Implement Supplier Improvement / Supplier Recovery standard work, used to develop suppliers to perform at World Class levels by improving process capabilities.
- Deploy Supplier Recovery Team and Supplier Development tools which may include any combination of assessments, training, quality improvements, delivery improvements, capacity improvement, lead-time reductions, Lean, Six Sigma, and / or cost savings.
- Interface with all levels of the organization, suppliers, and customers regarding supplier performance and improvement actions and processes.
- Deploy within the supply chain to internal functions or external suppliers for assessment of chronic poor business performance.
- Work collaboratively across complex organizational structures to develop and implement systemic solutions as countermeasures to resolve chronic business performance issues.
- Create and manage implementation of strategic projects including project plans, overall tracking capability, reporting of progress within team and up through leadership.
- Lead and / or participate in cross functional project teams driving improvements in On Time to Request (OTTR), Past Due, Volatility and Linearity at site and Aerospace levels.
- Deploy standard work, training materials, and Aerospace policies / procedures where applicable as defined by process excellence team.
- Complete root cause analysis and recommend / implement corrective actions where projected results are below plan.
- Develop solutions for driving closure of root cause actions identified gap analysis, supplier assessment tools identified through Rapid Problem Solving (RPS) events conducted at suppliers.
- Perform analysis on supplier performance using OneSource, SAP, HASP, Control Tower, and other databases.
- Over 90% daily travel.