Program Purchasing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Represent the SC functional leadership team as the Integrated Product Team (IPT) Program Interface within that business organizational structure.
• Act as lead coordinator to the SC Core Team
• Procure Tooling with guidance from the tooling engineering department.
• Expedite and track all SC related requirements to the Program, including tooling.
• Develop and implement sourcing strategies and objectives in support of the business unit, functional and client objectives.
• Assist in the development of annual material and procurement budgets. Identify and implement strategies to achieve goal / objective.
• Act as the site expert for assigned commodities. Maintain current knowledge of assigned commodities, report on associated market trends, and maintain intelligence on assigned suppliers and on supply and demand dynamics in the marketplace.
• Develop and implement strategies to ensure the supply chain is capable to support the business and deliver best value products.
• Develop and maintain supplier and material spend databases.
• Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of supply chain portal and other supplier communications. Act as the lead agent for supplier contract negotiations on commodities as assigned. Administer purchase orders from creation to delivery of goods, including expediting as necessary.
• Represent the client in an ethical and professional manner.
• Act as the lead coordinator for supply chain in the development of material estimates for new business proposals. Develop and establish costed bills of material for use in proposal development by Contracts and Estimating department. Lead audits for material pricing with customers or government agencies.
• Develop and implement new supply agreements and establish new material sources as needed to meet all business requirements.
• Project Manager for Supply Chain on new programs.
• Support the client's supply chain goals and initiatives as directed.
• Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance.
• Performs other duties, tasks and responsibilities as assigned.